Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS

Come Meet DSLR585148!

by on ‎02-05-2012 12:03 PM

423255_bowling_sign.jpg I’m a nosey person by nature, so having the opportunity to interview members of our Community is one of my favorite things to do!  This week I had the privilege of talking to one of our Community Leaders, DSLR585148.

Here is what he had to say:

Heather_VZ: Hi DSLR585148, thanks so much for talking to me this week!  Tell me, how long have you been a Verizon customer and what Verizon services do you have?
DSLR585148: I’ve been a phone customer since 2002 and a HSI (formerly DSL) customer since 2003.

Heather_VZ: And what do you think about your services?
DSLR585148: Well, when I first got my phone service, I was given a number formerly used by a company that made soccer shoes. You can imagine the phone calls I had to field from that!  Thankfully that got worked out when I moved. As for the HSI service, we had some issues getting that service because of a zip code error- but we’re hoping that gets resolved soon and we can upgrade to FiOS.

Heather_VZ: You’re one of the Forum’s most active users. What forums do you frequent the most?
DSLR585148: Within the Forums, I spend a lot of time checking out the Verizon Idea Exchange, Blogs, and Verizon Community Lounge. I’m also very active in many of the Residential Products & Services boards- including General Residential Products and Services, Verizon.net Email, Home Networking, My Verizon Account (Residential), FiOS Internet, High Speed Internet (DSL) and Dial-Up.

Heather_VZ: I can’t tell you how much we appreciate your help in all those boards! When you’re not spending time here, what do you like to do?
DSLR585148: I really like to bowl- either in real life or using a gaming console. I like to read/listen to Security Now! with Steve Gibson at grc.com/sn as well as read other things related to computers and networking.  When I watch TV, I like shows that deal with technology, like Prophets of Science Fiction.

Heather_VZ: Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me! It’s been my pleasure getting to know you!

About this Blog
Welcome to the Verizon Community Blog created especially to keep our members up to date on the community. Here you'll get to know your community admins as they share stories, new ideas and ask for your feedback. Remember, this is YOUR community blog, so if you've got a great idea for a topic we should cover, let us know!

About the Authors

Heather_VZ

Verizon Community Manager

Photo of Heather_VZ

As Community Manager, Heather strives to make sure we are keeping our members at the center of our community, listening to member needs, and working with you to improve our community!

Interesting Places
Top Kudoed Posts

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements