“Meet the Expert” Brings you FiOS TV’s Joe Ambeault
bcarroll7
Contributor - Level 3

You asked. We heard.  As previously mentioned on the Verizon At Home Blog, our Meet the Expert series of Verizon Community chat events gives you an opportunity to interact real-time with some of Verizon’s strategic thinkers, thought-leaders, and innovation rock stars.  Each time we will focus on different topics. Our next Meet the Expert event will give you the opportunity to tune-in to the latest happenings for FiOS TV.

April’s Meet the Expert event: FiOS TV

Come meet and talk with Joe Ambeault and the FiOS team on April 20 from 12-1 pm Eastern and 8-9 pm Eastern in our Meet the Expert board on the Verizon Community.

Joe Ambeault is the Director of Product Development and Management for FiOS TV. If you have spent much time on the Verizon Community, or on Twitter, then you probably already know Joe! He is an active member here and can usually be found on the Verizon Idea Exchange, as well as on Twitter as @fiostv.

Joe and the FiOS TV team of product developers and engineers will be answering your FiOS TV questions during the two hour-long periods listed above. Topics may include the 1.9 Interactive Media Guide (IMG) release, FiOS TV tips, cool new functionality, and other areas. Bring your curiosity and expect to have a very interactive discussion with your fellow FiOS TV lovers and the Verizon FiOS TV team.

Thanks for our First Meet the Expert Event

Here’s a shout out to our community members who participated in last month’s “Meet the Expert” with Lorena Mccalister of the Verizon Message Center on March 31st. Topics included inbox layout tips, default font and size settings, encryption, and new features of the Verizon Message Center. In case you missed it, or want to look up an answer, you can read all the great dialogue about the Verizon Message Center in the new "Meet the Expert" Archives section of the Verizon Community.

Please stay tuned for our upcoming “Meet the Expert” session announcements!

Labels (2)
Re: “Meet the Expert” Brings you FiOS TV’s Joe Ambeault
Shoffy1
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do you get to Community feature - through the Forums? Once you get to the Forums, what then. I would like to be in on the Meet the expert session this evening; I'm just afraid I don't know where it is?

0 Likes
Re: “Meet the Expert” Brings you FiOS TV’s Joe Ambeault
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

How do you get to Community feature - through the Forums? Once you get to the Forums, what then. I would like to be in on the Meet the expert session this evening; I'm just afraid I don't know where it is?

Points to http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Meet-The-Expert/bd-p/meettheexpert

0 Likes