Customers With Disabilities

Time To Vote: A Second Idea Exchange in the Community

by Admin Emeritus ‎07-18-2011 03:17 PM - edited ‎07-18-2011 03:33 PM

Have you checked out the MVP List lately?  Have you noticed that some of the members made the list more than once?  We certainly did!  That is why we give you--the Community--the opportunity to tell some of these members that you appreciate them.  We created an idea exchange Community All-Stars 2011 just for this purpose. 

Your All-Star picks are MimeQue, CapNCrunch, Smith6612, GaryDoug, PJL, Carl, eljefe, Hubrisnxs, Anti-Phish, mattheww, Retired DBA, somegirl, spacedebris, viafax999, jumpin68ny, lasagna, dslr595148, Keyboards, prisaz, Justin, and dslr595148.

Voting will be open until July 31st.  Take a good look and decide who you think deserves to be a "Verizon Community All-Star".  The same idea exchange/ vote permissions are in place as with the regular idea exchange.  Members are allowed to vote for multiple candidates (and even for themselves if you want to :smileywink:)

Also, as we previously mentioned we are hoping that someone in the community can design a new All-Star badge. Please take a shot at coming up with a design (It can't be any worse than mine!)

allstarbadge.JPG

No worries All-Star nominees--we will put the Verizon Art Department to work if we have limited selections to choose from.

I am really hoping that the Community will put their creative thinking hats on.  If you can't draw or not skilled in photo shop, no worries.  Just write a short description of what you think would make a great image for the Community All-Stars!

Thank you all for your contributions to the Verizon Community!

Comments
by on ‎07-18-2011 04:06 PM

Are you sure one of your little ones did not do that star? I rather like it.

by Admin Emeritus on ‎07-19-2011 09:12 AM

Maybe...I'll never tell =)  Hoping someone else can up with something that might fit our branding requirments a little more (LOL)!

Don't forget to go vote!  Multiple votes are defintiely allowed.

About this Blog
Welcome to the Verizon Community Blog created especially to keep our members up to date on the community. Here you'll get to know your community admins as they share stories, new ideas and ask for your feedback. Remember, this is YOUR community blog, so if you've got a great idea for a topic we should cover, let us know!

About the Authors

Heather_VZ

Verizon Community Manager

Photo of Heather_VZ

As Community Manager, Heather strives to make sure we are keeping our members at the center of our community, listening to member needs, and working with you to improve our community!

Interesting Places

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools