3 installation dates with no shows
hockman5
Enthusiast - Level 1

A salesman came into my work in September and said that Verizon was removing all the copper wiring phone lines and that I had to sign up for Fios. This was fine with me as I wanted FIOS anyway. Come to find out he lied, they can't remove the copper phone lines legally. Anyway, he schedules a date to have the install done. The day comes and no one even shows up or calls. I finally get ahold of them and they said there was an issue with the Fiber lines running to the business. They rescheduled for a week later. The install day comes and no one shows up or calls again. I get ahold of the technician, and he said they still have to run the fiber cables, he reschedules for the following week. They come and install the cables sometime before the install date (today). Today I am supposed to have the install at 8:00am. Someone calls at 11:00 and says the union decidde to go on strike for the day and they would like to not do my install. I told them if it isn't installed today, they can cancel my order. I go online to check my order status, and they deleted my order....lol  What a joke. I always hated Verizon before, and I regret that I am stuck using them as there are no other phone companies that I can sign up with. And I regret I am stuck having to do business with this company, their service sucks. Last time I changed my phone plan, they de-activated all of my phone numbers, and this is a business....not good.

Re: 3 installation dates with no shows
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hockman5,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: 3 installation dates with no shows
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello hockman5,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need assistance with your install or ever need help with anything else, please let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes