Actiontec (Home) with Sonicwall Global VPN Client (Home) to Sonicwall NSA 3500 (Work)
rel9

When I first installed server in January 2012 I was able to connect from my Desktop PC to my Sonicwall VPN at work. However, in the last week or two I am unable to connect and NOTHING at work has changed. So - the problem must be with either Fios or the Actiontec router settings.

My Sonicwall GVC Client returns the following error messages when I try to connect to my NSA 3500 at work:

2012/02/06 16:07:20:134    Information    <local host>    An incoming ISAKMP packet from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx was ignored.

2012/02/06 16:07:28:427    Error          xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx    The peer is not responding to phase 1 ISAKMP requests.

I am pretty sure the problem is with either FIOS or the Actiontec Router. I had no problem accessing the same way two weeks ago and now something has happened. I fear it may be from Installing certain verizon iPhone Apps like FIOS Remote or DVR Manager. There also many other clients connected to the NSA 3500. I am also able to connect to the NSA 3500 through this PC using a mifi card.

Any help much appreciated. I am trying to access a NSA 3500 at work. Am running Windows 7 & XP and both computers with GVC (Sonicwall Global VPN Client) are having the same problem.

Thanks,

-A

0 Likes
Re: Actiontec (Home) with Sonicwall Global VPN Client (Home) to Sonicwall NSA 3500 (Work)
bryand7

Did you ever solve this?

I am having this exact same problem now.

I have a Sonicwall TZ 215 behind my Actiontec and trying to connect to another Sonicwall VPN

Thanks!

Bryan

0 Likes