Bad cstomer service
khinshaw1
I was a new customer and I was getting service here for the first time . I was told that they offer a Free box (standard) and I could use my own router. The installer installed one and said I had to use theirs. Then I got my first bill and was charged for the HD box. I called and explained the situation and was told they dont offer Standard boxes. I asked for them to listen to the phone call, since all calls are recorded and my bill was alot more that expected. Then 2 months later I called to cancell the premium channels before I had to start paying and they said it was done. I few days later i got Emails stating that different bill prices, I called back and was told my bill would be so much and the channels were off. I got my bill and I have been charged for channels and it would take 2 billing cycles to credit their mistake. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was hold for ever and finally I was told they were having difficulty and would call back. They called back , he also told me the same thing and put me on hold. I was transferred to the rudest lady. She said someone must of reordered the package on my end. I told her no I didnt and explained to her to look at her phone calls . This is the worst experience and wish i would of went through Dish. because I am still paying for the premium channels for two more billing cycles
0 Likes
Re: Bad cstomer service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Bad cstomer service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

khinshaw,

While we're happy to help we are unable to do so without your information. After multiple unanswered requests for this info in your Private Support Case, we are now closing said case. If you still require assistance please make a new post. 

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes