Re: Basic Questions on ActionTec MI424-WR Router - problems with poor download/upload speed
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Glad to hear the problem is from something silly and not a more difficult to solve problem. Let us know how the speed upgrade goes once you get it 🙂

Re: Basic Questions on ActionTec MI424-WR Router - problems with poor download/upload speed
btanchors
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm back up and running!  Download speed is consistently between 30-31, upload 24-25.

Thanks to everyone for the help!

0 Likes
btanchors
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm back up and running!  Download speed is consistently between 30-31, upload 24-25.

Thanks to everyone for the help!

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Glad to hear it's been situated 🙂

0 Likes
txskyrider

Your problem is not isolated...  My Speed Test results have been 0.5 to 1.2 Mb download and 5Mb upload.  An support analyst told me it's due to the older router i have and they will send me a new router.  My question is how long Verizon were awared of the less than 1Mb slow download speed their customers are paying for and why aren't they notifying all the affected customers.  

0 Likes