Been on hold for over 30 minutes, Playstation not connecting, dropping computer connections
Justbad

The Verizon Service just keeps getting worse and worse. The Service is mediocre to say the least. I am constantly having connection issues in my area. Random boots, PS4 wont connect, even though I have 100% connectivity. I constantly have to call an argue because I find random charges, on my bill. Never had I been more frustrated with doing business with a company. I have to say they are the absolute worst. And to get out of a contract with them, They are going to charge me ETF fees. Thats ok verizon I am going to go on every review site I find and report how absolutely terrible your customer service and internet is. You guys are a straight rip off. 

0 Likes
Re: Been on hold for over 30 minutes, Playstation not connecting, slow internet, constant booting me
Justbad

So I finally hang up after waiting for 45 minutes. I recalled and used billing customer service and explained to the operator that I just waited for 45 minutes and I would please like to speak to some one in technical service. So what does she do... She connects me to the same exact number that I just sat and waited on. I literally just explained that I wasted 45 minutes waiting and requested that I directly be transfered. VERIZON you  WORK FOR ME, I DONT WORK FOR YOU!!! REFUND all the times I have I have sat on hold, Waiting for your foreign customer service reps!

0 Likes
Re: Been on hold for over 30 minutes, Playstation not connecting, slow internet, constant booting me
Justbad

How can I cancel my service with out paying ETFs. Some one please help me with this one. I am beyond fed up with the **bleep**ty customer service of Verizon. I pay my bill every month its them who are not holding up there end of the deal 

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Billing issue go to a phone number that is only active so called "business" hours. 

Your wait times are atypical for general and technical support.

0 Likes