Billing Problems
johnnymai

Too much hidden fees, cound't continue the service. Nobody able to help, keep raising the bills. 

0 Likes
Re: Billing Problems since renewing contract going on 3 months now
bk1461

It is getting close to another monthly bill. I sure hope the additional charges for the rental of the set top boxes that were returned back in March do not appear again on this bill. You promised me that it will all be taken care of and the open ticket from March will be closed out and these additional fees and charges will not appear. I have my prepare letter to the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau all set up and prepared to send as soon as I receive the monthly bill and those charges are again on there. Also my letter to the company president about this ongoing overcharging of consumers is typed up along with details on how everyone up to this point has dropped the ball on this problem. 

I will be anticipating the invoice any day now. I hope the one feature that shows current charges for 5/1-5/31 are not true because I do still see these rental charges on them, but i will wait for the monthly invoice to make final decision. 

0 Likes