Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Contributor
bk11211

Bring Fios to all of Brooklyn, NY

Has anyone had any luck contacting Verizon to request Fios installation in their area of New York City?  I know there is Fios in my neighborhood, but it doesn't show up as a service when I enter in my address.  Has anyone written letters or otherwise contacted Verizon HQ?  

If you want to be able to get Fios and you live in Brooklyn, NY, post it here!

Employee
Anthony_VZ

Re: Bring Fios to all of Brooklyn, NY

Just because FIOS is in your neighborhood, it doesn't mean its available everywhere. Now if your neighbors, or someone on your street has FIOS, then there might be something wrong and we would have to look into. If thats the case, please send me a private message.

Thanks,

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Contributor
hofmom6
0 Kudos

Re: Bring Fios to all of Brooklyn, NY

In Greenpoint, Brooklyn only the nice blocks are getting FIOS. We want it here too!

bk11211 wrote:

Has anyone had any luck contacting Verizon to request Fios installation in their area of New York City?  I know there is Fios in my neighborhood, but it doesn't show up as a service when I enter in my address.  Has anyone written letters or otherwise contacted Verizon HQ?  

If you want to be able to get Fios and you live in Brooklyn, NY, post it here!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools