|This is the last time your account was accessed.|
Connect with us
Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!
Watch Free TV & Movies
Rent or Buy
Set your TV Viewing Experience
Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.
01-27-2011 05:19 AM
#1 What is the brand and model of your router?
#2 What software firewall is on your computer?
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
01-27-2011 05:52 AM
How do I get port 25565 opened so that I can host and join games on Minecraft?
- Login to the router.
- Click on the Firewall Settings icon
- Select Port Forwarding from the left menu
- Select the computer your want to forward to from the first pull down.
- In the second pull-down select Custom Ports. Advanced Settings will display.
- For destination port, select Specify
- Enter 25565 in the field that appears.
- Leave all other fields at their defaults.
- Click APPLY.
This information is in the user manual for the router.
01-28-2011 05:48 PM
Did you open the port and allow the program in ZoneAlarm?
Is the Minecraft server running?
The port will not show as open if there is nothing listening on the port or if ZoneAlarm is blocking it.