Customer Service Assist Please
DPfaff

Moving from Private Message to Open Discussion as requested.

Two issues: from a 4+year verizon FIOs customer, I've waited on hold twice and repeatably passed around without resolution via phone, and I've had two lengthy chats that resulted in disconnection, therefore I am unable to print and share the proof of my frustration, I am left thinking chat disconnection is intentional. 

(1) Minor, when I upgraded my service end of May, a May 29th order,  I was quoted a monthly price, when I got the email confirmation I immediately called as an activation fee of $25 was added to this monthly price.  Not a big issue and I was told repeatably this fee could NOT be waived.  Your current advertising campaign specifically highlights waiver of the activation fee!  How can this be possible if it could not be waived for me!  Just not enamored with bait and switch technique, to a long-term autopay customer!

(2) At time of order I was specifcally told I would receive a free tablet or a $200 certificate towards another tablet. The promotion and Quantum TV were brand new so the representative assured me she annotated the promotion in the comments.  This was verified during a phone conversation in June. To date I've not received the tablet nor a certificate.  Today during the chat session I was actually told I didn't upgrade or renew my services therefore I wasn't eligible.  I am fairly certain I have a 2-year promotion rate...(for which I save $15/month?)  When I provided the order number I was disconnected from the chat.

Of note...The FIOs service itself since 2010 has been flawless, the customer service for last 2.5 months is the worse I ever received, from any company. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Customer Service Assist Please
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

The Private Support Case has been closed.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DPfaff,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

The Private Support Case has been closed.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes