Customer Service of a 13 or so year customer
DrBruce69
To anyone caring to read this here is my take on Verizon customer service. All is good as long as you pay your bill on time and do not need any real assistance. When it comes down to it the overall level of service is VERY POOR. Example: In Oct. Of 2010 I renewed my contract and added two phones for a family plan. I was to get about $400 dollars back in rebates, I got none. When I called customer service the only thing they can tell me is it was not received on time. Out $400. Then you purchase the insurance at $6 dollars a month and if you need to acctualy us it it cost another $90 dollars. Another $66 per year + $90 if you use it. Total so far $556. Then let's say you are late twice a year to pay your bill. Ther is a $15 per line to reconect that is automate no work buy anyone and you do not have service during this time. 15 x 3 x 2= $70. We are now upto $626 and have not paid the monthly bill yet $250 per month. 250 x 12 = 3000 + 626 = $3626 per year. And I pay this for VERY POOR service and when I call them the general response is I'm SOORY THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO. Well fortunatly there is something I can do. Goto another service provider or better yet stop using them all togeather. I am very disapointed withthe level of service and as long as they think we need them, it will not change.
0 Likes
Re: Customer Service of a 13 or so year customer
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

0 Likes