Customer Service
Junkgirl1
Last night around 10pm I lost all verizon services - phone,Internet, tv. Called support after about 15 mins of automated questions I spent another 30+ mins with a agent. Couldn't solve problem said may be a break in the fios line in street set up appt for today between 8am and 12pm. I waited till about 12:30 and called again this time I was told my wait would be between 4-6 mins for a agent 15+ mins later I got a live person who told me my appt was switched till Monday!!!!! Said they called my home phone at 11:23 to tell me. First off I don't have a home phone bc service is out and they let me wait almost the whole 4 hours before they called. I was treated so poorly by the agent when I asked for a manager. She was so condescending - she said why do you want a manager because your upset oh ok than. The manager gave me a 10 min dissertation of why dispatch called my home phone even though I had given them my cell number he than proceeded to repeat I apologize over and over again. I did not ask to speak to him bc I wanted him to apologize. He offered me no help and no solution other than I would have to wait till tomorrow for a tech. I have no phone or Internet. I would think that it would have been slightly important to help me at least restore my home phone. I had just received a email that my contract is up and I will be exploring other carriers.
0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Junkgirl,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Junkgirl,

We had a tech head out and was able to correct the line. As such we have closed your Private Support Case. If you have any other questions or concerns about your service please feel free to make a new post and we will be happy to address them.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes