Different welcome page on www.verizon.com
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

Am intrigued to know why occasionally when you enter www.verizon.com you get a different welcome screen as I did this morning.  This screen has 3 main categories wireless, residential and something else, missed what it said.

If you're not thinking and stupidly hit wireless as I once did you get into that awful mess where you have to get a 2nd logon to get to to the forums as you managed to logon to Verizon as a wireless user instead of a residential user.  Took a few days to sort my account out back several months and I assume that is the same issue that I saw Prisaz mentioning a few days bac.

Re: Different welcome page on www.verizon.com
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

I don't know the answer to your question but I do think that Verizon has the messiest hodgepodge of websites in the business.

My solution is to save different links in RoboForm depending where I want to go.  Forums, My Verizon, TV Central, etc.  That way I wind up where I hope to. At least most of the time.Smiley Wink

Re: Different welcome page on www.verizon.com
Justin46
Legend

@eljefe wrote:

My solution is to save different links in RoboForm depending where I want to go.  Forums, My Verizon, TV Central, etc.  That way I wind up where I hope to. At least most of the time.Smiley Wink

My solution is exactly the same, except I use the free KeePass utility instead of RoboForm. Works great.

Keller, TX 76248