Double Billing
nrjs0431

I am frustrated and unsure what to do. I have tried contacting Verizon but they have been entirely unhelpful. Its what I imagine Kafaka experienced to write his novels. A friend moved out of my apartment and he had the billing in his name. As a result we switched the account over to me. He paid August's bill, and then I would begin in Spetember. Now Verizon has put on a partial month charge of 67.99 onto my bill for the month of August in addition to September. I don't understand. My friend paid August's bill, and since customer service won't dicuss the fact my friend already paid August's bill since he was a different customer there seems little I can do. I have enjoyed Verizon in the past, but this is insane. Any help on trying to figure out a way to get through to a person who might be able to help me at Verizon would be very welcome.

0 Likes
Re: Double Billing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi nrjs0431,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes