Error messages: "Done, but with errors on page" and "Error on page" on the Verizon log-in page.
larrytex
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I remove/correct the page errors above? The error msgs only appear on the VZ web site log-in page.

Re: Error messages: "Done, but with errors on page" and "Error on page" on the V
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Those are typically from what I presume you're using is Internet Explorer not liking the way some of the code is formatted on the website. They can be ignored if you are not having issues with the site. Each browser will complain about something and call it an Error in some way or another. You have to have an extremely basic page to not have a complaint about an error, or one crafted for every web browser out there.

0 Likes
Re: Error messages: "Done, but with errors on page" and "Error on page" on the V
orkinman1

done , but with errors on page and error on page on verizon log in page, how do i remove

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

That would need a web developer to remove. If you aren't having issues with the website browsing and functionality-wise, it's nothing to worry about. IE is a little more audible when it comes down to code it doesn't like than other browsers, but every browser is going to "error" unless a site was made for a specific browser.

0 Likes