Everything messed up when moving to a new address
zhangtinghere

When I ordered my current verizon FIOS triple play, I was told by sales representative if I need to move, I can still keep my current contract (it is a two year agreement) and all services, that is one huge reason I siwthced it Verizon.

Now I'm going to move, everything start to screw up:

First, Verizon ask me start a whole new contract with higher price than my current contract and there is absolutely no way to keep my current service and contract,

Second, when I ordered my curretn TP bundle, part of the order is a free internet Router (it is not a rental fee waived! see my order details below), now verizon ask me to leave that router and pay monthly rent if I move. When I contact online customer service, they told me the 139.99 is installation and activation fee... it is obiously the 139.99 is price for router while 79.99 is for installation and 69.99 for activation; then she told me Verizon send new router agreement  last year which I have never recieved......

One-Time Charges and Credits

FiOS Internet Installation Charge @ $79.99

Fee Waived

Wireless Router @ $139.99

Fee Waived

FiOS Internet Activation Fee @ $69.99

Fee Waived

As a result, If I'm not happy with all these additional fee and restrictions, I even have no choice to cancel the service since I signed two year agreement and I must per early termination fee; otherwise I must accept the rediculours new price with all new contract?

Just don't know what should I do now..

0 Likes
Re: Everything messed up when moving to a new address
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi zhangtinghere,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes