FIOS ActionTec MoCa network extender broadcasting issues
Mbhforum
Hi,

I am using the WCB3000N wireless network extender in my bedroom where I have a dead spot and it's working great resolving that issue as now I get great wireless speeds in they room. However, the one issue I am having is I use many different home automation networking products such as the Logitech Harmony Hub, RainMachine irrigation control and Belkin Wemo switches where their iOS app searches for their respective hardware on my wireless network and cannot locate it when I am connected to the extender. All of this hardware is connected to my Verizon Actiontec MI424wr revision I main wireless router via WiFi. If I move out of my bedroom and my iOS device connects to the MI424, the app works properly but when connected to the WCB3000N, the iOS app does not work properly. It appears that either the MI424 or WCB3000 is not broadcasting traffic with each other causing this issue and I am trying to figure out how to fix it.
0 Likes
Re: FIOS ActionTec MoCa network extender broadcasting issues
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

Login to your router.  Then, click here:

http://192.168.1.1/index.cgi?active_page=6059&req_mode=0&mimic_button_field=goto%3a+6059..&strip_pag...

Then, set "IGMP Proxy" to disabled.

Yes, this is a hidden page on the latest firmware.

Enjoy!

0 Likes