Re: FIOS Calendar?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Calendar Subscriptions are simply XML or RSS feeds, perhaps iCal files that are published by websites like whitehouse.gov. It's rare for a site to charge for stuff like that. A subscription simply means you're setting up a real time syndication for a calendar.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Calendar?
Gilead

I agree with you.  Csalendar is one of the weakest links in FIOS.  Support team in Texas has no support to offer and there does not seem to be anyone in Texas who can help.  The calendar feature is  a great feature when it works.  Often I lose the entire calendar and it takes me hours to recover information.  You cannot rely on putting solid information on calendar and expect to go back to it later.

I access the calendar by logging in, on home page I bypass my account and offers for additional services etc. and go to tab that says Emails and more.  When you click on that tab, you will see several grayed out options.  To the left you will see tab for calendar.  GENTLY click on calendar tab near the bottom of the word and calendar should appear.  If the little circle in the middle of screen begins to spin and says calendar loading - forget it.  It will spin for hours and no calendar appears,  However, if you go to left side of screen where it says refresh and click on that, calendar will usually appear.

I'm going back to paper and pencil for my calendar.  FIOS has some more work to do on the calendar feature and on the support team.

IKC 

0 Likes