FIOS Connections - no help from Customer Service
jharperm

So - I have been without INTERNET, PHONE AND TV since Wednesday 4-30-14.  I called thrusday am and spoke with a Fallon who was one of the worst customer service people I have every experienced.  When I was told the soonest I could get a technician out was FRIDAY 5-1-14 between the hours of 8am and 9pm - YES 13 HOUR WINDOW.  I asked to speak with a Supervisor - Shola - who promised me that he would have someone out from 8am to 12pm on 5-1-14.  He promised to call me between 9-10 am and see if I heard from anyone - PLEASE NO WAY.....I did get a call from Verzion at 9:12 am - now I am told so sorry - you have to wait another day we are busy with the storms.  I work for a MAJOR INSURANCE COMPANY, I understand your busy - BUT I AM COMPLETELY DOWN AND USE MY HOME TO WORK AND SERVICE OUR INSUREDS.  I stayed home today and did not travel to our office understanding I need to have my service up.  Now I am told tomorrow between 8 am and 12 pm - however we i look it up - guess what it really is 8am to 3 pm and have to WAIT FOR YOU to come....

I am extremely upset with the service I am getting and most importantly the run around - HOW DO I SERVICE MY INSUREDS WITH NO SERVICE.....

VERIZON REPORT NUMBER:  {edited for privacy}

Any suggestions out there.....

0 Likes