FIOS Internet Issues
BostonBelle
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having multiple FIOS Internet issues and they are becoming extremely annoying & disruptive to my internet usage.  I am constantly getting, kicked out, of my own email without any Save To Draft.  I am being asked to  Select Messages for deletion when I already have checked the box.  II'm also getting all my emails in Duplication and a message stating "LOADING" then, I have to wait and wait and wait and end up closing out/shutting down, losing whatever I was working on.  I also hate the Big Brother Verizon Security crap of being knocked out of email when I pause to think about what I'm writing or to answer the phone, etc.  I should be left alone to do as I wish when I am online or in my personal email.  I am quickly becoming very disgusted with FIOS and Verizon.  Customer Service is NO help, if they answer and the Automated support...bites the BIG One!  Lots of money for very little quality, service or speed!

Re: FIOS Internet Issues
myscreename
Enthusiast - Level 1

yes, and i can be on a web site for hours and not have any issues.  if i am in a verizon application - say email...i lose connetion within 3 minutes ...i am lucky if i can save as draft before i lose emails i have been typing....

i was on the live chat and got kicked off!!!! trying to report it .

happened like 5 times

0 Likes
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

Presumably a wireless connection? 

Did you check your signal strength?

Did you try connecting to the router via an ethernet cable to see if you are having the same issues?

SomeOldBlindMan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, the webmail reader can be frustrating...

When calling Verizon (800-837-4966), enter home phone number, select option for Technical Support, tell the computer Internet or Email, then when it starts asking questions, answer with "Agent".. it will give up & get you to a human...

If you say "Customer Service", you may end up in Orders/Billing...

Other info that will help others help you.. please inform us of the operating system, web browser, browser version, etc...

myscreenname: by "kicked off", do you mean the session timed out, or your data connection dropped?

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Internet Issues FollowUp
BostonBelle
Enthusiast - Level 1

To all who have answered my FIOS Dilemma.....Thank you.  My internet issues are NOT wireless connection, signal, router or cable connection related.  they are VERIZON issues and it happens constantly, daily, every time I am logged in to the internet. I am in the middle of replying or composing an email and it closes without saving, without warning.  I am Signed In correctly and I do use the 2 week sign in option. I understand that when that 2 weeks is up I need to sign in again and I do that.  My connections are excellent, my signal is full strength, I have no other wireless problems.  As far as, customer services, I don't care how you get through to them they are short, misinformed about their own equipment and how to fix it and not very helpful.  Perhaps, their recent "strike" and downsizing has disrupted their employees, but don't take it out on your PAYING customers...Not at these cable rates!  I'm counting my days to ending my service....Oh yes, I thought I had a No Contract Agreement, but it seems the fine print has a clause about a "early cancellation fee?!"  So much for NO CONTRACT!  COMCAST is/was so much better...I'm looking forward to returning.  Sorry, Verizon, but you've given me no reason to be happy with your FIOS service and my package & agreement are not worth the cost.

0 Likes