FIOS being laid but will stop 1 mile from our neighborhood
cathydoss

Hello,

I just spoke with the team that is digging the ditch and laying the FIOS cable on Old Church Road in Mechanicsville, VA.  Please, oh please, have them come down Piping Tree Ferry Road.  We have several individuals that work from home in our neighborhood that would ALL sign up for FIOS.  Based on the information I received you will not come down Piping Tree Ferry and will basically stop 1 mile from our neighborhood.  Please read this and have these gentlemen come down our street and enable our 2 neighborhoods to get off satellite!  We would be forever indebted.  

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: FIOS being laid but will stop 1 mile from our neighborhood
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking to other customers here.  None of us have the backhoes needed to install fiber on your street.

If you want to talk to Verizon, click here: Contact Us.  Although you should be prepared to get little helpful information.

Good Luck.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS being laid but will stop 1 mile from our neighborhood
OSPF
Enthusiast - Level 3

I live on Piping Tree as well just a wee bit past where you live and also work from home.  I have to use VPN so Satellite is out of the question so my only choice is to use Mobile Broadband.  Belive me it's been a challenge at times.  I've been trying for years to get DSL in the remote CO on Epps and was told they were going to persue other avenues for HSI.   I've all but given up. 

0 Likes