FiOS IPS server suspected of blocking emails from Constant Contact
tomfulks

My homeowners assocation cannot get emails through to me at {edited for privacy}, but they do get emails through to my wife at {edited for privacy}. These emails are administered by Constant Contact, who suspect the FiOS servers of blocking emails to me. They suggest that I send you the following information:

To: Verizon ISP Customer Support
Subject: Remove Constant Contact Block

Hello. My name is {edited for privacy} and I understand that you employ filters and/or blacklists to protect customers like myself from unsolicited email; however, this might have made it impossible for me to receive certain information that I have solicited. I value these communications and would like to receive them using my AOL email address.

The sender of these emails uses an email marketing service called Constant Contact. Constant Contact is not an open relay and has strict anti-spam policies in place. Possibly because your filters block emails from Constant Contact I am unable to receive these communications.

I ask that you please help me determine why these emails are being blocked. For further information about Constant Contact or to request more information from them such as log files, the Operations team can be reached at - {edited for privacy}.

Mail from Constant Contact can be found by the following characteristics for whitelisting:

"Envelope from:" domains:

@in.constantcontact.com
@in.confirmedcc.com

Sending IPs:

All mail from Constant Contact is sent from:

IP Range: 208.75.123.0 - 208.75.123.255

Please contact me when this problem has been resolved at {edited for privacy}.

Sincerely, {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: FiOS IPS server suspected of blocking emails from Constant Contact
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello tomfulks,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to provide information to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.

0 Likes