FiOS Outage in Woodbridge?
Nexus71
My Fios Internet, TV and phone has been down since 08/06/2012 @ approximately 6pm. I have called tech support at least 5 times. Each time there is a recorded message that states, there is an outage in your area. The next message states there is an extended wait due to high call volume at this time. The technicians run an online diagnostic and state that they do not see an outage. I have unplugged the power and battery back up to the phone system twice. This has not resolved the issue. When I use the internet diagnostics, for the phone line, no issue found. When I run the diagnostic for the TV, it states they have detected an outage in my area, channel 99999 VOD content (I am assuming VOD is Verizon on Demand). Yesterday, this page stated that Verizon was committed to having the outage resolved by 08/08/2012 @ 2:23am. It now says they are committed to resolving the outage by 08/09/2012 @ 2:19am. The technician I called this morning stated the issue was resolved yesterday. I asked if that is the case, why is there: 1. A high call volume when calling tech support 2. There is a recorded message that states, there is an outage in your area. 3. The online system states there is an outage in your area. 4. My phone, internet and TV reception are down. 5. TV diagnostic states 0db of signal.
0 Likes
Re: FiOS Outage in Woodbridge?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the long service interruption. Since it has been a couple of days, are you still having troubles with the service? Please reply back so we can look further into this if need be.

0 Likes