FiOS availability in Ohio
EvanM07

Hi I am from California and recently moved to Ohio. When I lived in CA I had FiOS tv Internet and phone. I currently live in a part of Ohio that is rural and satellite Internet only. But I am soon moving to a Cleveland suburb and want to know if I will be able to get FiOS where I'm going. I have already tried inputting several prospected addresses into the site's availability checker and have come up empty handed. I feel that it may not be functioning properly and I DO NOT want to be told to use that. I just won't I REFUSE TO. I want someone, a REAL PERSON to please figure out if the service is available in or around the Elyria Ohio area. The postal code is 44035. I'm looking to live between there and Cleeland for family reasons but to want to be able to pick an area where I can get FiOS. I'm tired of automated {word filter avoidance} so please someone help me.

*edited again... I censored myself but guess that wasn't acceptable enough.... Still crap tho.

0 Likes
Re: FiOS availability in Ohio
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe Cleveland, OH is now serviced by Frontier, not Verizon. It might be best to ask Frontier if they can give you FiOS service, if it happens to be available. If no FiOS is around you'll either have to get DSL with POTS (Copper) and Satellite TV, you'll need to get Time Warner Cable (they should be the provider for Cleveland) in or you'll need to mix up services between companies of your choice.

http://www.frontier.com/ would be the place to check for availability.

0 Likes