FiOS in 33755...HELP!
hkc33755

I'm trying to get FiOS in my area and I need to show that people have interest in the services so we can get the lines run. Is there anyone on here in Clearwater, zip code 33755 that wants FiOS but is stuck with Brighthouse and is ready to switch but can't? I can't be the only one who is dissatisfied with Brighthouse.

0 Likes
Re: FiOS in 33755...HELP!
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon has stated they don't intend to expand their footprint any time soon.

In addtion, they have announced they will be selling all of their assets outside of NE to Frontier within the next year.

0 Likes
hkc33755
Well that wasn't what I was hoping for 😞
0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

@hkc33755 wrote:

I'm trying to get FiOS in my area and I need to show that people have interest in the services so we can get the lines run.

Who are you planning on showing potential FiOS demand to?  Unless you have a contact at Verizon who has said they will consider expansion given the information you're trying to collect, there isn't any method for the general public to request FiOS.

Further, as noted by CRobGauth, Verizon isn't expanding FiOS anywhere.  They are installing it in previously committed communities, but they've stated many times over the past few years that FiOS expansion is done.

If you do have a contact at Verizon, you may be better off working with them to reach out residents in your area.  Maybe you can find a neighborhood social media page to post on, or even post fliers in local stores.

Oh, and to be clear, you're talking to other customers and users here.  Not Verizon.  If you want to talk to Verizon, their public phone number and chat options are on the contact us link at the bottom of these web pages.

Good Luck.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since that zip is in Florida, you will have to try and see if Frontier has any interest in expanding.

0 Likes