File ftp webspace complaints for NJ at [edited for privacy]
JamB2
Enthusiast - Level 2

To all NJ verizon ftp users who were effected by verizon's indifference tto its customer base.

It is not the point that there are better hosting places on the internet or Verizon's sitebuilder program isn't the best.

The point is verizon took an action that discounted all the work many of us have done with our personal webspace storage.

And they did it because they can with no regard for us and our time we put into it.

Here is what you can do as we have power in numbers.

Please stand up to Verizon and file a complaint to NJ Consumer Service Center at {edited for privacy}

I did just that.

Hereis my story:

I am not a professional web builder and I gave up my previous internet provider because verizon offered personal webspace storage.

I am one who added more space and pays a montly fee.

I am now locked out and stuck:

1- My website is entirely built with the sitebuilder tool. The changes to sitebuilder prevents me from editing my website which I use as a calling card.

2-I am unable to delete all the files uploaded by ftp and

3-Verizon Tech help was useless in helping me out and only offered an "all or nothing"  deletion" which would eliminate my sitebuilder website. 

4. Consequently I am stuck paying a monthly fee for personal webspace and storage until I can rebuild somewhere else.

0 Likes
Re: File ftp webspace complaints for NJ at 973-504-6200
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

JamB 

We do apologize for the inconvenience.  We have sent you a copy of the notice and we have provided the two options for you that are available.  The notice was sent on July 20th by way of email to all Verizon customers.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes