Fortunate GPON Customers. And Washington, DC Metro Customers that want faster Quantum!
prisaz
Legend

I think Montgomery County, MD is a Very Large County, and if you include the Washington, DC Metro area, that also includes everything around the Capitol Beltway, I believe it is a huge market area. I can't be the only one that wants to go faster. Zoom Zoom!

Lucky YOU ALL THAT HAVE GPON. I was installed in 2005, and can't get GPON. I went from 75/35 back down to 50/20 because I want GPON and can't seem to see much difference in uploads between 20 and 35 upload when you add the "Fluff".

I would be more than happy to get a GPON upgrade, and pay for what ever tech visit is required. I would be jumping for Joy like when fiber was first run to my house in 2005. I was worse than I kid with a new toy.

How many Users In Washington, DC Metro Area Want GPON and Can't Get it?

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/GPON-Votes-for-Washington-DC-Metro-Area-I...

Also if you are in this area. It would not hurt for to post a comment regarding your service level and area. Not your personal address or information,

Re: Fortunate GPON Customers. And Washington, DC Metro Customers that want faster Quantum!
prisaz
Legend

I guess what I hear was right. No one around here wants higher speeds. Costs to much, or they feel they just don't need it.. So My question seemed to be answered, ot the bad weather kept people off the forums.

0 Likes
Re: Fortunate GPON Customers. And Washington, DC Metro Customers that want faster Quantum!
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

I voted for it, but I'm not in DC I'm afraid. I'm in New York and I'm still on DSL waiting for FiOS to show up.