Free Internet speed upgrade
N_B
Enthusiast - Level 3

I signed up. How do I get the upgrade?

This was on Twitter: Want a free Internet speed upgrade. Done! Just join #MyRewardsPlus (also free) and it's yours: http://t.co/vKbFgTJRpC/s/AdU3

0 Likes
Re: Free Internet speed upgrade
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Based on other peoples complaints,  WAIT for it to be upgraded automatically.  Some of those who manually upgraded lost discounts etc.

0 Likes
lifeonline

wish automatic upgrade..

0 Likes
N_B
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon doesn't do ANYTHING for free.  I will probably never see an automatic upgrade.  Why would they.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@N_B wrote:

Verizon doesn't do ANYTHING for free.  I will probably never see an automatic upgrade.  Why would they.

No the upgrade is automatic if you signed up for rewards+.  Mine came few a couple weeks ago.  Still hearing trouble for those trying to specifically add it, so as I suggest just sign up for rewards+ and wait for it.

0 Likes
N_B
Enthusiast - Level 3

I signed up a long time ago.  Probably when it initially came out.  Probably too early.  I'm not holding my breath for an upgrade.  Did they notify you my mail/e-mail when you got upgraded?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@N_B wrote:

I signed up a long time ago.  Probably when it initially came out.  Probably too early.  I'm not holding my breath for an upgrade.  Did they notify you my mail/e-mail when you got upgraded?

Rewards+ is only a few months old so you couldn't have signed up a long time ago.  Yes they notified me with and email when it was upgraded.

0 Likes
DaveMasters
Enthusiast - Level 3

"...So to show our appreciation, our customers’ upload speeds will be upgraded to match their download speeds..."

Big woop...Upload speeds increased? Sounds like a no deal deal to me.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@DaveMasters wrote:

"...So to show our appreciation, our customers’ upload speeds will be upgraded to match their download speeds..."

Big woop...Upload speeds increased? Sounds like a no deal deal to me.

Techies like me consider this to be huge. Almost every fiber connection I know of is sold symmetrically. The smoothest running Internet connections I've used, have a great upload/download contention ratio of 1.

As far as I'm concerned, the companies selling 100Mbps down, 1Mbps up can run themselves out of business. That's usenless.

vg928vg

I want  Free increase  from  75/35 Mbps to  75/75 Mbps

0 Likes