Free Wifi with bundle,where is the "key" in my account page?
ocdgirl2000

I had this installed with my 'so called  3way-bundle' on October 17-18, 2010, forgot exactly which date, I went into the hospital  for Cardiac Cath  on the 19th, so excuse the blurr..hehe, anyway, I think it was the 18th.

I had called earler to get the key numbers for wifi, but they did not work from my home, I live too far away from a strong connection, and I was not about to run to Starbucks just to get my new laptop running.. Anyway, the Gentleman who installed my wireless router to my laptop, at home, gave me the KEY numbers so that my children, when they came to visit me, after the procedure, and help me out for the week, could use their own laptops in my home, utilizing MY wireless connection, so that they could continue working at their jobs, retrieving emails, etc. When they left, I must have accidentally thrown away the written key numbers.

Nonetheless, they are gone.

I log in HERE. Guess what? No wifi number keys ANYWHERE. It even says I have to register. OK. so, I register. Still, no key numbers on my account page anywhere to be found.

This is a simple thing. why can't I find it. I try getting into the support box chat. I can't read the text drop down box. It's too tiny to read the text in the menu options. I'm not an idiot, I'm a registered NURSE. I'm 57, amd my eyes are 20/20 when I drive. This is ridiculous, Where are the F... key numbers for my wifi that I supposedly paid for with my bundle?

0 Likes
Re: Free Wifi with bundle,where is the "key" in my account page?
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

I assume you are talking about having the ability to connect to the wireless in your home.  If that is the case you need to look at the bottom or side of the Router that Verizon installed.  There will be a sticker that says SSID and wep key.  The SSID is the wireless you will connect to with your laptop.  The wep key is the password you will enter into your laptop when you double click the SSID.  

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Jim