Frequent Internet loss - need to restart router at least once a week
Vinn1

I was hoping someone can help with a solution. I've had Fios Phone, TV, Internet for 3 year in my new house. It's been a little over 6 months now that we loose internet connectivity where the resolution is to power cycle the router. We do this at least once a week. I've had the router replaced and now patch downloaded to my OTN and nothing has changed.

It's not a wireless problem, the problem is with loosing internet connectivity (an orange light on the FIOS router confirms this) 

Can anyone offer help, I'm at work right now trying to connect to my house to grab something I need and can't because my internet is out, my wife can't access the home DVR via internet because the internet is out so we can't see the DVR.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Re: Frequent Internet loss - need to restart router at least once a week
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
Vinn1

I did put a support email in with Verizon as well. Just thought that maybe someone had some ideas that would help.

Thanks,

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you been able to make any progress in getting this issue resolved? Should be an easy fix once we narrow down what might be causing the disconnects.

0 Likes
weedeater1
Contributor - Level 3

What else is on your network besides the DVRs?

0 Likes