HBO Go Issue! Please help!! Very Frustrating!!!
daveshouse1
Enthusiast - Level 3

When trying to stream videos from HBO GO either on my Andriod or laptop/desktop browser, I get the message "This GO ID is playing video on another computer or device. Please stop the previous video stream or try again later".

That is absolutely incorrect. I have no videos steaming from my profile, in fact I signed out of HBO Go, cleared my cache, cookies, restarted my phone, logged back in and got the same error. From what I read in other forums, this has been going on for at least a couple of months now.  When is this going to get fixed? 

Re: HBO Go Issue! Please help!! Very Frustrating!!!
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like an issue to ask HBO themselves, not Verizon even though Verizon is the supplier of the service. It certainly sounds like HBO's problem if anything since they are the ones in control of that content and application.

0 Likes
daveshouse1
Enthusiast - Level 3

But of this is a provider issue, isn't it Verizon's responsibilty to contact HBO and resolve it with them? I work for a cable company and they work with the content provider. Not the customer!

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@daveshouse wrote:

But of this is a provider issue, isn't it Verizon's responsibilty to contact HBO and resolve it with them? I work for a cable company and they work with the content provider. Not the customer!

Not for HBO Go service that is just an internet connection from you to HBO. 

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Email them.,  they are very helpful and fast responders

contacthbogo@hbo.com

0 Likes