HBOGO says not subscribed, but I am!
jnl1

Trying to login to HBOGO with my Verizon.com account and I'm getting a message back that I'm not subscribed to HBO..  Well what the heck is that $16.99 HBO charge on my bill every month for the last 5 years??

0 Likes
Re: HBOGO says not subscribed, but I am!
Hubrisnxs
Legend

how are you accessing it?  what website?

You should be going to www.verizon.com/fiostvonline, sign in with your verizon user name and password (same one you use to check your bill) and then going to hbo go through that website so it maintains your log in. 

0 Likes
jnl1

Even when I do that, the only options I have are FlexView movies to purchase.  I want to see the HBO options as I subscribe to HBO!

0 Likes
RobAllGood
I am having the same issue tryin to access HBO Go from my iPad. I have the Ultimate package. I wasted 98 minutes taking to a very nice but clueless Verizon rep last night. I am **bleep**. I will post what I find.
0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

try logging in at www.myverizon.com

after you login    type in www.verizon.com/fiostvonline

if that doesn't work, then try the chat support by clickign on contact us at the bottom.  

0 Likes
HBOGO says not subscribed, but I am!
kareillyjr20
I am trying to login to hbogo and maxgo. It says I am not subscribed. I can login to myverizon account and it shows that I have the hbo and cinemax but still can't login to the app.
0 Likes