Hope to help the expansion efforts in bringing Fios To Central Florida Area
Fiosology
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to know step by step process on how to get Fios network to my area and how the process of negoiation works in order to get my community involved to inviting Fios in to our area. I don't discrimate on the companies given high speed internet service in my area but I would love for fios to be established in the area and make a deal with our local ISP in hopes of offering verizons FIOS premier internet service to my area. I hope to make a difference to small town sebring by being the first to get the community involved in helping Sebring network services which right now is very limited in connectivity compared to FIOS. Please!! if reading this forum and feel your not getting Fios in your area because it's not offered, Please!! reply with your comments on how you can make a change to your area as well. Just think your concerns is an idea away from getting the best connectivity in your area with less internet problems and more sharing and caring made easier in your life.  

0 Likes
Re: Hope to help the expansion efforts in bringing Fios To Central Florida Area
Anti-Phish1
Master - Level 1

FIOS is not currently expanding to new areas.

They are concentrating on building out the areas where they have contracts to do so (NYC, Philly).

Also, if your ILEC (primary phone company) is not Verizon, there is zero chance of ever seeing FIOS.

0 Likes