How Can I Get My Building Wired For Fios In NYC? I Am REALLY Tired Of Waiting.
sweetfacenuc

I would really like to get get my building wired for fios but for some reason you guys won't wire my building. I have been asking and waiting for 2 years. 2 YEARS! ALMOST 3! I am so so annoyed because fios is available in my area but you guys won't wire it. I was told to call the technician but he won't call me back. They always make up the same excuse that they're batling time warner cable. I know thats a lie because when i called a few people told me i am able to get fios. I would like to know if i will ever be able to get fios and when. I am really tired of calling them. 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: How Can I Get My Building Wired For Fios In NYC? I Am REALLY Tired Of Waiting.
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

@sweetfacenuc wrote:

I would really like to get get my building wired for fios but for some reason you guys won't wire my building. I have been asking and waiting for 2 years. 2 YEARS! ALMOST 3! I am so so annoyed because fios is available in my area but you guys won't wire it. I was told to call the technician but he won't call me back. They always make up the same excuse that they're batling time warner cable. I know thats a lie because when i called a few people told me i am able to get fios. I would like to know if i will ever be able to get fios and when. I am really tired of calling them. 

If you know FiOS is available in your area but is not in your building, tell your property owner or Condo HOA board to reach out to Verizon at www.verizon.com/communities

0 Likes