Impossible to get FIOS service
SNH2
Enthusiast - Level 2

FIOS is great.  But they are reinforcing what all of my friends that abandoned Verizon keep repeating - it's impossible to get Verizon service to do anything.  I have been triying for a month to get the underground wire that was installed a month ago (trenched underground across my yard an thru several neighboiring properties)  connected and the "temporary" above ground cable that goes across those same  3 neighboring properties removed.  It would seen pretty easy to make two connections and remove a cable.  I have spoken with a Verizon online agent located in India three times.  Opened two tickets and then escalated the second ticket when Verizon was a no show.  Both tickets were simply closed with no action and no explanation.  I would like this done before a neighbor tires of the above ground cable in their yard and simply cuts it.  Plus it would be nice if I could see tickets and and explanation of what was done to close them, but the ticket simply vanishes when it's closed;  that's just wrong.

My latest Instant message reads:  FRM:pldontreply@verizon.com MSG:Your Verizon repair request is closed.  For additional help, go to verizon.com/inhomeagent or fioshelp.verizon.com

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Impossible to get FIOS service
SNH2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm impressed - today Verizon come, hooked up the underground connection and removed the temporaty line.  I do appreciate the expedited help.  The upload and download speeds remain consistently excellent!  Thanks for taking care of this as my frustration level was getting quite high.

View solution in original post

KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus
I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.
SNH2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your help - the online agents simply are not getting it done.

0 Likes
SNH2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm impressed - today Verizon come, hooked up the underground connection and removed the temporaty line.  I do appreciate the expedited help.  The upload and download speeds remain consistently excellent!  Thanks for taking care of this as my frustration level was getting quite high.