InStore pick up or not
lyusong

I called Verizon on Wednesday to add my FIOS internet sevice, which is supposed to be active on Saturday. And the representative told me that I can pick up the router in a FIOS store, and today when I went to the store, and I was told I could not pick it up there and I had to call Verizon again. So I called, and the represenative cannot pull out my information either my order number, nor my my phone number. I spent 20 minutes to repeat myself multipile times until finally I asked her to get someone else in the team to help, and then she was able to get my information. Then everytime I ask her a question, she would ask me to wait for a minute and then get back with some answer. And I was told that the equipment was sent to ship to me yesterday (even though I never asked for it on Wednesday), and she cannot tell definitely that I would not be charged for the shipping, and she cannot tell when my billing will start, even though she agreed with me that it makes sense that I have the service but no router. So after 30 minutes call, I still do not know what my current order status is, and I am really thinking of cancelling the whole order to save the trouble for switching back to FIOS. So can someone help to give me some calrification? And it seems neither of the FIOS representatives were properly trained to know how to order the router, and how the shipping or billing was handled, and it is a very disappointing customer service experience. 

0 Likes
Re: InStore pick up or not
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lyusong,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes