Intermittent connection issues - persistent problem - tier 1 failed miserably
puthurone

Spent over one hour with several agents and my internet connection problems still persists.   Asking one of the reps to transfer me to a supervisor did not go any where.   I am in DISGUSTED with verizon and they seem to not care!!    

0 Likes
Re: Intermittent connection issues - persistent problem - tier 1 failed miserably
Hubrisnxs
Legend
That's pretty frustrating. What exactly do you mean by intermittent and was the problem happening when you called them?
0 Likes
Re: Intermittent connection issues - persistent problem - tier 1 failed miserably
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

What is the problem you are having?

0 Likes
kasfluv

Why should they care? Verizon IS THE WORST!!  They NEVER solve any issue, and by the time you actually get to a human  you are so "tech-frustrated" that you have been driven to nearly destroying all equipment in and around your home!!

The only answer or suggestion they have is to PURCHASE more at an extravagant monthly fee, or buy a new router - which NEVER works, or you could PAY for one of their Technicians to come out and "diagnose" the issue!! I am so disgusted by this company for failure to live up to their contractual obligations. To stop paying them a monthly fee - for NOTHING - I would have to pay 10 X's my monthly bill. 

Also, one hour with customer service?  You got  off easy!! How did you manage only an hour?  Please let me know!!   I have had a minimum of six hours on hold, on phone, and with messaging - with NO CHANGE in my intermittant internet service, and I have lost money wasting all of this time because of some arbitrary 2 year contract that I am working harder at making possible to use then THEY ARE!!  Verizon COULD NOT CARE LESS!!

{please keep it relevant}

0 Likes