Internet connection down for almost 12 hours but tv/phone okay
galoc5018
Enthusiast - Level 1
While I'm writing this, i'm using my 3g phone coz I dont have internet -_-

So I lived at los angeles county (long beach area 562). I'm using a verizon wireless router actiontec MI424-WR rev.d. The lights on my router especially on the internet and WAN ethernet are blinking orange sometimes red.

I already did a hard reset for 15 to 20 seconds, turned off and on my router and even turned off the verizon box located at the garage. (btw my verizon box is beeping for almost a month now due to battery replacement but I think that's not the problem)

Can somebody from verizon help me, we really need the internet to be operational. Thanks!
Tags (1)
Re: Internet connection down for almost 12 hours but TV/phone okay
Peter_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Hello sens26,

I am sorry your internet service is not working. Please PM me your information so I can reach out to assist you with getting you working.

Thanks

Peter C.

0 Likes
Re: Internet connection down for almost 12 hours but tv/phone okay
galoc5018
Enthusiast - Level 1
Okay, thank you will gather possible data/infos and will send you a PM.
0 Likes
jerseyguy2
Enthusiast - Level 2

From the looks of it, there are several users around the country that are having internet problems today.  Here in NJ, my d/l is normal, but u/l is ~1Mbps. 

Can someone from VZ look into this more broadly (seems it is not isolated to a specific user).

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does the ONT (that beeping box) indicate anything being wrong with it's connectivity to the network? Somewhere in that box you should see some status lights, such as OMI, Network, FAIL, MoCa, Ethernet, POTS, and perhaps some others. When the Internet is out, what do the lights show up as?

0 Likes