Internet drops sporadically on ethernet and wireless connection
rayhenry01

I contacted Verizon several days ago to get support for the issue of 'unable to connect to internet' although I see all bars lit. I was disconnected from the call before I was able to schedule tech support to my home. I called back today complaining of the same issue. The rep I spoke with advised that there was no record of  any recent calls and that because my internet is up and running their is nothing he can do for me. I advised that my internet is runnning now thank goodness and it can go at any time. He insisted on sticking with his policy that my internet needs to be completely down for any troubleshooting to take place. I've had Verizon since March 25th and I have to say this is the worst service I've had thus far. Optimum wasn't great but atleast they were consistent. I'm on my second router and because of this experience I'm ready to go back to optimum. An additional note: I have not received my $200 gift card that was to show up 90 days after service install. I tried getting some answers and everyone is telling me who I need to call because its not them and the last person I spoke with told me the department I need to speak with is close and he has no info to provide me. Get it together Verizon, you sold me on the Fios hype just to let me down. 

0 Likes