Internet speed progressively getting worse
rceeschmidt
Enthusiast - Level 1

WIthin the past 2 weeks I contacted Verizon regarding a notification stating I was up for contract renewal. After dealing with the rep, who was extremely pleasant I must say, I received the renewal and upgraded my FiOS to 50/25. The first couple days it was amazing, but I noticed a dip in performance near the end of last week. This morning I ran multiple speedtest from multiple sources and I am appalled at my findings. I am getting a steady 1.3mbs DL and a range of 2-32mbs UL. My laptop is clean as I am a freak about maintaining my machine due to it being a large part of my life. I have rebooted my router, after calling tech support and the automated system telling me they couldn't find my router. I currently have the new Wireless-n router you offer, the orange/black one. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give.

Re: Internet speed progressively getting worse
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

0 Likes