LinkedIn Not Accessible
bluejay435
As of this morning I lost the ability to access LinkedIn over my FIOS connection. Still works fine over my cellular connection on my phone if I tether it to my PC. This is an example of the trace route I am seeing. As you can see its making it out of my house just fine. The problem is occuring somewhere on FIOS' network. I am having similar problems with intermitent connections to other web sites, but LinkedIn is the only one I can not access at all. 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms aviarygate.aviary [192.168.40.1] 2 3 ms 4 ms 4 ms L100.DLLSTX-VFTTP-58.verizon-gni.net [173.71.9.1 ] 3 7 ms 6 ms 6 ms G0-5-0-7.DLLSTX-LCR-21.verizon-gni.net [130.81.2 12.172] 4 6 ms 6 ms 6 ms so-4-1-0-0.DFW9-BB-RTR1.verizon-gni.net [130.81. 151.242] 5 * * * Request timed out. 6 * * * Request timed out.
0 Likes
Re: LinkedIn Not Accessible
bluejay435

Addition: I can not access StackOverflow either...

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Works fine for me.

Couild be a DNS issue.  I use OpenDNS.  Have you tried swtiching DNS server?  Google is a handy one:

Good Luck.

0 Likes
bluejay435

I use OpenDNS too. It's not DNS related. I can resolve the IP address without problem. if you look at the tracert you can see that it's not DNS related.

Also, it appears I am not the only one with the issue...

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-Internet/Unable-To-Connect-To-Certain-Websites/td-p/684937

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

In case you didn't realize it, you're talking to other customers here.  If you want to talk to Verizon support you need to use the options available from the "contact us" link at the bottom of these pages.

As far as your trace route goes, I didn't attempt to decipher the bad formatting you used.

I let you know that linkedin works fine for me.  That doesn't mean I doubt your problem, just that it works for me.  Just providing a data point to help you find the problem.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Issues loading LinkedIn on Verizon network
JayPres

Anyone seeing problems loading www.linkedin.com?  I can load all other webpages but this one will not come up whehter I am going directly to the site or clicking on an embedded url in an email post from a LinkedIn group.  This happens on my laptop and mobile app using Verizon (wired and WiFi.  If I go off the Verizon network (say Sprint wirless) the page loads immediately.  Any comments or suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Issues loading LinkedIn on Verizon network
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@JayPres wrote:

Anyone seeing problems loading www.linkedin.com?  I can load all other webpages but this one will not come up whehter I am going directly to the site or clicking on an embedded url in an email post from a LinkedIn group.  This happens on my laptop and mobile app using Verizon (wired and WiFi.  If I go off the Verizon network (say Sprint wirless) the page loads immediately.  Any comments or suggestions?

#1 See the post above yours in this thread.

#2 Next time before you post, please look around to see if anyone has the same issue.

0 Likes