Looking for Good Internet Provider
Krisos

Hi, i live in Alvin Tx and im currently using Skynet as an internet provider. Im a really big gamer and with Skynet i have alot of issues with the connection and high latency. Also we pay like 130$ for terrible service. I looked into Fios to see if it was available and it says yes but the problem with that is that i live in the sort of country part of Alvin so i dont know if it would actually be available to me. We had this same problem when we were going to get DirectTv internet but they said it was to far for fiber optics. Please help. Skynet really sucks and i miss the good ol days of gaming! If somone could just let me know if its available in the area of Alvin that i live in it would be great. Although i dont know how thats possible without telling you my address.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Looking for Good Internet Provider
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

This is a peer-to-peer forum.  FiOS users trying to help other users here.

What you can do is use this link from Verizon:

https://www.verizon.com/FORYOURHOME/ORDERING/CheckAvailability.aspx?type=pheonix&isRefferalURLSecure...

Put your address in there and it will tell you whether or not FiOS is available at your location.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

This is a peer-to-peer forum.  FiOS users trying to help other users here.

What you can do is use this link from Verizon:

https://www.verizon.com/FORYOURHOME/ORDERING/CheckAvailability.aspx?type=pheonix&isRefferalURLSecure...

Put your address in there and it will tell you whether or not FiOS is available at your location.

0 Likes
Krisos

I meant AT&T not DirectTv sorry

@Krisos wrote:

Hi, i live in Alvin Tx and im currently using Skynet as an internet provider. Im a really big gamer and with Skynet i have alot of issues with the connection and high latency. Also we pay like 130$ for terrible service. I looked into Fios to see if it was available and it says yes but the problem with that is that i live in the sort of country part of Alvin so i dont know if it would actually be available to me. We had this same problem when we were going to get DirectTv internet but they said it was to far for fiber optics. Please help. Skynet really sucks and i miss the good ol days of gaming! If somone could just let me know if its available in the area of Alvin that i live in it would be great. Although i dont know how thats possible without telling you my address.

0 Likes