Need someone at Verizon to resolve a billing issue
mbreischer

Hi,

I have internet only service with verizon.

In Feb 2015 I was billed my bill went up from 49.99/mo to $64.99  so I called.

I was told that there a new promotion and I could upgrade to a 50/50 MBPS plan for $44.99.

I received a creidt of $20.60 which took care of my Feb 2015 bll, and that my account would be update so that I would have the new promotional price going forward.

My March bill was for $44.99 and included a credit to bring my Feb bill correct under the new plan.

All good so far.

Mt April bill came in for $64.99 - instead of $44.99.

I need my April bll adjusted and my account adjusted going forward so I do not have to keep calling.

Further, I have called 3 time today to resolve this.

The first time, after 5 minutes, Verizon disconnected the call (according to my phone software).

The second time, afer 25 minutes explaining my issue, I was put on hold for over an hour (I finally hung up).

The third time I verified that Verizon has my ellphone on file, and that is not the number I called from, so someone could have called me back, but htey didn't.

I asked the 3rd rep to escalate the call for me, as I had run out of patience.  They said they would transfer me.  When they did I got a message sayng that the office was closed!

I NEED SOMEONE WHO CARES TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME!

Please review my records and contact me either via the email or phone number listed on my account.

As this is a public forum, I am not posting personal information.  You may privately meessage me if you need more info.

Thank you in advance  for your prompt attention.

0 Likes
Re: Need someone at Verizon to resolve a billing issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mbreischer,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
mbreischer

Hi,

How long should it take to hear?

No one has reached out yet.

Nothing is my spam folder.

Thank you.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mbreischer,

Please allow two full business days for a reply.

0 Likes
mbreischer

Hi Lawrence,

I appreciate your monitoring this thread - I wish that you were a person who could take ownership of my issue.

You indicated that I should give 2 business days for a response - it has now been 5 business days.

I posted Sunday 4/19 in the evening.

It is now Friday 4/24, the business week is almost over and I have not heard from anyone.

In the meantime, I have received a another bill which is still incorrect. ($20 too high).

I feel like the strategy is that if I am ignored long enough, maybe I will forget that I am being overbilled.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have sent them another note.

0 Likes