Re: Netflix streaming has become unusable, is Verizon intentionally degrading it?
Frankaziza1
Enthusiast - Level 1
Get your local cable provider. Verizon sucks. I'm totally not happy with fios internet
0 Likes
Re: Netflix streaming has become unusable, is Verizon intentionally degrading it?
Not applicable

theyre throttling everything in general, my livestreams, gaming and downloads barely see 5mbps when i have 150/150 and im wired

0 Likes
Nine9fingers
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just joined, have 23 months until I go back to Comcast. 

Verizon has stopped my Roku service, Roku teats OK but Amazon TV, Netflix and Acorn do not work and I cannot cannect the app's as tech service (not0NO-nothing-Verizon) want me to do, say check network.  Roku say it good and speed OK.

Now I losy my copper phone and now my remote phones speat to me when a cal is made and some 1-800 call get terminated when a connection is. made.

NFW would I waste time talked to a cookbook enable tech service agent for verizon.

0 Likes
Nine9fingers
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same I I changed from Comcast to Verizon, my download speed dropped 50% and smothimes it cannot reach 30mbs.  Never had problem with Netflic on Roku on Comcast.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes