Never again in my life
Not applicable

Verizon FIos has done nothing but lie to me, when i got the service the dude came out and said nope not installing it and leftr with no reason (because it was sub-location i later found out), and the guy still activated it (so if i had never called i would have been billed for something that i didnt have) and after lots of arguing they finally came out and installed the service by running a cable from one houes to the next. I told the lady to just forget it anyway the second time because we might have to move unexpectedly (which we now have to) and she said dont worry because it was a 30 day guarantee and if i wanted to cancel it i could

I called today to cancel it since the 30 days is up in 2 days and the lady on the phone said that it was actually 14 days and there was nothing i could do about it. That it was in the terms i agreed too, when i agreed to the terms over the phone the system was messed up and we pretty much skipped it and i was still told it was 30 days after that, and now i have to pay 165 bucks to cancel.

Have had nothing but lies told to me, never again in my life will i be ordering Verizon services.

0 Likes
Re: Never again in my life
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes