No one is helping
Abhijit1

My issue is pending since more than 3 months. Verzion is supposed to refund amount as charged on closed account. Everytime when I call they keep me asking same details again and again, transfer calls from one department to other and after listening instead of resolution they just transfer call again to IVR.  This is happening since Dec -2014.

I asked them for email address where I can send the complaint but they mentioned version has no email id where I can send complaint. They are not ready to provide ticket # and not ready to register registered complaint. Everyone says this is not our issue and new number is given to discuss the issue.

What is this going on? Do Verizon has a grevience department? If so could you please share email id / phone number? The amount which Version owes me, will be refunded with interest, penalty charges as its delayed more than 3 months? Is there anyone who listens to ex-customers?

Hope someone will get back to me on my email address.

0 Likes
Re: No one is helping
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Abhijit,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Abhijit1

What is a ETA for Verzion? Still no one contacted.

@LawrenceC wrote:

Hi Abhijit,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I beleive he has stated in the past 2-3 business days.

0 Likes