Nowhere to file a comaint
Jamur71
Ordered new service as I was moving into a new place. Placed the order 2 weeks before moving and had a setup date one day before move in. Was so busy with they've an dis not realize there was no follow up email, phone call or notification of any kind with me installation. Called Aug 2nd and was told that with the service I ordered it is only self install and I should receive the equipment Aug 6...no real valid reason as to why the date was not July 31st as I requested. Today is Aug 6th and still no equipment. I spent - total of 3 hours with 8 different people and a gazillion different departments only to have no conclusion to when I will be able to get service. I found out today that the previous tenant never cancelled their service and that is the reason I cannot get it. I don't care why I can't get what I care about is why when I placed the order did I not receive information about not being able to get service bec of the the previous tenant. Also, why when I called the first time, 2 days after I did not receive the equipment, that there is still an active account at this address. I cannot for the life of me understand how Verizon does such bad business and not one department can do anything about it!!! I have to wait over 1 week with no service, in the summer with 4 kids, to wait for their certain number of attempts to reach the previous tenant before they can provide me with service??!!! And tell me why there is no manager to complain to?!! Doing business with Verizon is horrible!! I miss directv already!! Never an issue to get an answer!! All this hype about Verzion is just what it is....all hype!! Get your process and policies in order VERIZON!!
0 Likes
Re: Nowhere to file a comaint
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Nowhere to file a comaint
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes