Ordered FIOS Jun 20 and Installations Cancelled Twice
hpmann1

Verizon has the worst customer service for installation that I have ever experienced for any company making house calls. I ordered FIOS TV/BB/Voice on June 20th with install on June 26th. Received voicemail June 25th that installation was canceled due to some missing hardware on the network. Informed that it should be in-place and can re-schedule mid-July. Never heard anything from Verizon. On July 17th called Verizon to inquire. Was told "yes" hardware was now in place and I could re-schedule. Rescheduled for today July 23rd 8:00-12:00. At 10:00 today received voicemail from installer "Dave" saying they could not install today because there was "no video light". No call-back phone number. Nothing was stated about when this would be corrected. To find out my status, spent an hour on the phone with 4 different Verizon customer service reps, with the last one taking my phone number and promising to call back within an hour. 4 hours later - nothing heard. My wife has had to take off from work twice. I'm going to start looking at Charter and AT&T because they both have fiber in my backyard. Warning to new customers, If the Verizon website says FIOS is available - be skeptical. Oh and I loved the 4 nagging e-mails and 1 voicemail requesting that I confirm my installation! Nice touch Verizon!

0 Likes
Re: Ordered FIOS Jun 20 and Installations Cancelled Twice
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Ordered FIOS Jun 20 and Installations Cancelled Twice
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Due to multiple failed attempts to reach you we will be closing this private support case.

If you need further assistance with Verizon service feel free to send us another post.

Thank you,

^Matthew

0 Likes